Garments of Freedom
Trading Garments of Shame for Freedom in Christ
We've all been there before. The gnawing thoughts have plagued each of our minds with unrelenting force.
"You're not good enough."
"No one can love you."
"God could never forgive what you've done."
The lies whisper to us, heaping on more burdens of self-pity and defeat.
If we're honest with ourselves, we've allowed these lies of guilt, shame, and condemnation to rob us of the freedom and peace we were meant to enjoy.
It's the same lies that crept into the garden the fateful day Eve listened to the voice of the Accuser..."Did God really say?"
And the truth is, God did say.
God's Word says that we were meant to live a life a joy and victory. His Word tells us that we are more than conquerors, and through Christ, we are no longer condemned by our past.
In this course Garments of Freedom: Trading Garments of Shame for Freedom in Christ, you will:
- discover the beautiful truth of who you are in Christ
- uncover the root of shame and guilt
- understand the mantle of Christ's freedom and redemption
- learn to silence the lies of the enemy and live in true victory
This course includes:
- Five 8-10 minute video lessons
- One 26-page workbook with journaling pages
- One Bible journaling sticker page
Are you ready to live in total freedom and victory? Let's go!